This website only collects personal data with the knowledge and information of the users.
1. DATA CONTROLLER. WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Identity : Agro Rincón S.L.
Address : Calle El Jardín 120, 38410, Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?
In the course of your relationship with us, we may process different categories of personal data, always depending on the service or product contracted with us.
This data may be collected by any of the means that Agro Rincón S.L. offers, both online and in person. The categories of processed data may be the following:
- Corporate data of entities and contact details of their representatives or contacts.
- Identifying information of physical persons: name and surname, ID card/identifying document, telephone number, E-mail, address.
- Academic and professional data: training and qualifications, professional experience.
- Bank details.
3. PURPOSE. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
gro Rincón S.L. informs you that it may process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, as far as there is a legal basis for each processing as explained below. For certain purposes, Agro Rincón S.L. will act as Data Processor, for which the corresponding Data Processor Contract will be signed with the associated entity.
The main purposes for which your personal data may be used are the following:
|PURPOSE||Further information on data processing|
|PROVISION OF SERVICES||Your data will be used for the provision of services offered by Agro Rincón S.L.|
|RESOLUTION OF QUERIES OF DOUBTS||We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or enquiry.|
|SENDING A CV||In the case that the user sends their CV, we inform you that the data provided will be processed in order to make them participate in the selection processes. An analysis of the applicant's profile will be carried out, with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position of the person in charge. In the event of any change in the data, please inform us in order to keep your data up to date.|
In addition, by providing your data through any of the means facilitated, you guarantee the veracity of the data provided and you undertake to communicate any changes that may occur in them.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data in order to give you access to some functions or services, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, as this information is required in order to provide you with the service in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to take advantage of those services or features, or submit your request to us.
4. LEGITIMATION. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Agro Rincón S.L. is entitled to use your personal data for different reasons, in particular the following:
|PROVISION OF SERVICES||Execution of the contract and your consent.|
|RESOLUTION OF INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS||In the event that you make an enquiry, request or suggestion, the legitimacy is based on your consent and legitimate interest in order to be able to respond to your request.|
|SENDING CVs||Legitimation is based on your consent when sending your CV.|
5. CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. Once this period has expired, we will keep your data properly stored and protected for the legally required statute of limitations. Once the possible actions in each case have been prescribed we will proceed to the deletion of the personal data.
6. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
- Financial institutions
- Technology service providers
- Business consultancy entities
- Social Security
- Tax Agency
Apart from the aforementioned, Agro Rincón S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except as required by law. However, in the event that they are transferred to a third party, the user will be informed beforehand, requesting the express consent for such transfer. The entity responsible for the database, as well as those intervening in any phase of the of the processing and/or the entities to whom they have been communicated - in all cases always with the corresponding authorisation granted by the user-, are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organisational measures within reach in order to guarantee the security of the data of a personal nature, avoiding as far as possible, unauthorised access, illicit modifications, theft, misappropriation, subtractions and/or loss of the data, with the aim of ensuring the corresponding level of security of the files, according to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by the users of this website.
7. RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE
You can exercise any of the rights explained below, simply by indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. In the event that we consider it may be necessary in order to be able to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
Generally, you will always have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data, to find out what data we hold relating to you.
- Request rectification of your data: please note that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that it is true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
- Request that we delete your data to the extent where it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it, as we have informed you above, or to the extent that we no longer have legitimate grounds to do so.
- Request that we limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it.
- Request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, where technically possible.
- Request the right to refuse the processing of your data where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest.
You can request the exercise of your right by the following means:
- Postal mail, sending your request or delivering it face-to-face at: Calle El Jardín 120, 38410, Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
Agro Rincón S.L. shall reply to the request within one month of receiving the request.
This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If you consider that your right to the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), www.aepd.es.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA OR IF A THIRD PARTY HAS PROVIDED US WITH YOUR DATA?
There are times when you may provide us with information about third parties, for example, contact persons. If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you warrant that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process your Personal Data.
notify you in various ways through the changes on the website, or we will notify you by email when the change in question is significant to your privacy, so that you review the changes, assess them and, if appropriate, object or unsubscribe to any service or functionality.
10. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY OR YOUR RIGHTS?